– Sharing the issues on education, management and training policies in European education in China and France
– Providing content and seminar programs to advanced students from Beijing Normal University and the University of Strasbourg.
– Capitalizing, translating and transferring scientific knowledge and European and international experience in the field of education.
– Creating spaces for meetings between academic research and professionals to better integrate political, cultural and social changes in education.
– Setting up a professional development program for French and Chinese executives (State, local authorities, other institutions) interested in the new challenges of lifelong learning and knowledge society.
– Developing exchanges, visits and collaborations between France and China
– Organizing events and regular meetings with education managers and partners in France and China interested in education policies.